- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Nicole Fox has been a licensed Chiropractor since January 2005.
Dr. Nicole Fox has been helping patients achieve a better quality of life since January 2005 at Care Chiropractic Health & Rehab in Red Deer, Alberta. Before becoming a chiropractor, Dr. Nicole was a registered massage therapist and decided during her chiropractic studies that she wanted to combine soft tissue therapy with chiropractic adjustments because patients seem to get better results with this approach.
Dr. Fox uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of her patients. By combining the very best hands-on techniques, state of the art soft tissue techniques, and providing the latest research-based natural vitamin and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Nicole Fox is able to help you accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic - Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- Massage Therapy 1000 hour certification
- Undergraduate studies at Red Deer College and the University of Calgary
- Spine, Upper & Lower Extremity, Nerve Entrapment and Masters certifications in A.R.T. (Active Release Therapy)
- Graston Technique Module I certification
- Erchonia Laser certificaton - Advanced Protocols
- Cranial Adjusting Turner Style (C.A.T.S) Level 1 & 2
- Chiropractic Neurology
- Alberta College of Chiropractors since January 2005
Memberships and Associations:
- Canadian Pro Rodeo Sports Medicine Team since 2005