- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Chelsie Corbett graduated from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in June 2015. She has been working at Care Chiropractic Health & Rehab since July 2015. Dr. Corbett utilizes a whole-person approach when caring for her patients. She combines chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue techniques, rehabilitation/exercises and supplementation to obtain and maintain optimal health.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic - Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Undergraduate studies- Red Deer College and University of Calgary
- Webster Certification
- Thompson Technique –Module I, II and III
- Cranial Adjusting Turner Style (CATS)
- Chiropractic Neurology
Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors (ACAC)